- Model NO.: OP-LRF-OLED
- Magnification: 6X
- Usage: Gift, Bird Watching/Hunting, Toy, Travel
- Lens Type: Prime Lens
- Objective Aperture: <30mm
- Aperture: <50mm
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE
- Type: Laser Rangefinder
- Function: Waterproof, Fogproof
- Structure: Monocular
- Lens: Glass
- Focusing Type: Individual Eye Piece
- Laser Range Finder: with OLED Display
- Transport Package: Customer Requirement
- Origin: Guang Dong, China
OP-LRF-OLED Waterproof Laser Range Finder uses OLED display, it shows the data in red color. Ordinary range finder uses LCD display and shows data in black, it is only used in daytime. But the OLED display can be used in both daytime and night, as it shows the data in red color. This range finder could have different types with different measure ranges: 400m/600m/800m/1000m. The product price is decided by the measure range and quantity. It is suitable for measure in military & civil.
1. Uses more precise measure system to get more precise data
2. Product uses OLED display, it can be used in both daytime and night, as it shows the data in red color.
3. High-end IPX7 waterproof design, it is durable and suitable for many conditions.
4. High resolution and clear image, 6X magnification, large field of view.
5. Ergonomic design, elastomeric paint sprayed body, PVC skin, these features bring you a good handhold feeling.
6. Battery container for CR2(3V) battery, it could supply power for a long time.
7. Compact body for easy-carrying.
|Magnification||6X||Exit pupil diameter||3.9mm|
|Lens type||Prime lens||Diopter||±4|
|Lens material||Optical glass||Work temperature||-20 ~ 50 ºC|
|Structure||Monocular||Measurement display||meter/yard (M/Y)|
|Diameter of objective||<30mm||Accuracy(range)||±1M(Y)±0.2%|
|Focusing type||Individual eye piece||Waterproof||IPX67|
|Measure range||6 ~ 1000m|
(highly reflective object)
|Measure model||Standard scan model|
|Speed range||0 ~ 300km/h||Battery type||CR2,3V|
|Diameter of objective||24mm||Dimensions (mm)||108X75X44|
|Eyepiece||Twist up, metal||Product weight||221g|
|Field of view||7°|
|Product accessories||Color box, soft bag, wrist strap, dryer, lens cloth, manual, PE bag|
LCD display signs in OLED Laser Range Finder
The products' measure accuracy is as following:
4~20m: display accuracy is 0.1m, distance measure accuracy is ±0.1m
20~250m: display accuracy is 0.1m, distance measure accuracy is ±0.2m
250~800m: display accuracy is 0.1m, distance measure accuracy is ±0.5m
1. Range finder should be put in the corresponding bag with temperature between -20 ºC and +40 ºC; relative humidity below 80%.
2. Choose high quality lithium or alkaline batteries, low quality battery may influence the operation or damage the range finder.
3. Avoid water and shock, hit.
4. Don't clean the lens too many times. Please use the lens cloth or lens paper if you need to clean the lens. Don't scratch the lens.
5. When not in use for a long period(more than 2 weeks), take the battery out from the product, to avoid corrosion.
6. Please put the product in a dry and ventilated location to protect the lens from moisture and mildew.
This range finder is a precise optical product; please operate it according to the manual. We only take the warranty responsibility for customers' correct operation.