Digital Night Vision Monocular (Nvdt-M01-4X50PRO+)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: NVDT-M01-4X50PRO+
- Style: Handheld
- Kind: Image Intensifier Night Vision
- Shell Material: Metal
- Digital Night Vision: Suitable for Night and Day
- Transport Package: Customer Requirement
- Origin: Guang Dong, China
- Application: Entertainment
- Structure: Monocular
- Operation Principle: Infrared Night Vision
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE
The NVDT-M01-4X50+ PRO high resolution digital night vision monocular can be used both during the day and night. During day time, the image on screen is colorful. During night time, the image on screen is black and white. It is suitable for both long and short distance observation. This night vision could be linked to television or other external display throuhg the AV port.
1. Beautiful appearance with smooth surface.
2. Clear high resolution VGA 0.26" display, which is imported from USA.
3. With the AV port and data line, the night vision's image could be transferred to television or other external display. It will bring a convenient & comfortable observation.
4. Infrared light with larger illumination distance. It won't darken or burn out after a long time use and is much more expensive than LED light night vision.
5. Ergonomic elastomeric paint sprayed body, with PVC skin.
6. Compact body for easy-carrying. Suitable for camping, surveillance, night observation, search & rescue, leisure hunting, and patrol.
|Magnification (X)||2 X||4 X|
|Objective diameter||24 mm||50 mm|
|Field of view||11°||6.5°|
|Display specifications||VGA 0.26" (640x480)||VGA 0.26" (640x480)|
|Visual range, 1/4moon,IR||0.5 ~ 120m||2 ~ 200m|
|Visual range, full moon||0.5 ~ 150m||2 ~ 280m|
|Sensor specifications||1/3" (762X504)||1/3" (762X504)|
|Video output||APL/NTSC 762X504||APL/NTSC 762X504|
|Infrared (IR) light|
| 805nm / 40mW|
| 805nm / 40mW|
|IR effective range||150m||150m|
|Battery type||CR123A, 3V, 1 pc||CR123A, 3V, 1 pc|
|Work hour (IR off, 20°C)||4.5h||4.5h|
|Work temperature range||-10 ~ + 50 °C||-10 ~ + 50 °C|
|Tripod interface||1/4 ''||1/4 ''|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||140*83*55 mm||195*83*55 mm|
|Product accessories||Color box, soft bag, shoulder belt, dryer, lens cloth, manual, PE bag, data line|
1. Button 3 is power button, press it once to turn on unit, green indicator light at 4 will be turned on at same time.
2. When the unit is turned on, press button 2 to turn on infrared light, red indicator light at 4 will be turned on at same time.
3. Turning the hand wheel 1 to adjust image brightness and resolution, so that users could get clear and comfortable observation image.
4. Put a CR123A battery to 5. This metal battery container could help keep the power supply stable.
1. Infrared light with larger illumination distance. It won't darken or burn out after a long time use and is much more expensive than LED light night vision.
2. LOGO position.
3. High resolution objective coated with reflection reducing film. It increases the field of view and image clarification.
1. AV video output (PAL/NTSC).
2. AV video line.
During day time, the image on screen is colorful.
During night time, the image on screen is black and white.
Night vision is a precise photoelectric conversion product. Strong light stimulation will cause irreversible damage to the product, seriously affecting its performance and service life. Repeated strong light stimulation will burn out the picture tube! Remember: don't operate the product in strong light environment, don't turn on night vision unless you are in the dark environment.
If you want to test night vision in a situation with light, please cover the objective lid firstly, then turn on the product. The hole on the lid will allow minimal light to enter.
1. Night vision should be put in the corresponding bag with temperature between -20 ºC and +40 ºC; relative humidity below 80%.
2. Only use night vision at night.
3. When checking the product during day time, don't open the lens cover.
4. Avoid water and shock.
5. Don't clean the lens too many times. Please use the lens cloth or lens paper if you need to clean the lens. Don't scratch the lens.
6. Please put the product in a dry and ventilated location to protect the lens from moisture and mildew.