- Model NO.: OP-LRF0302
- Magnification: 8X
- Usage: Gift, Bird Watching/Hunting, Toy, Travel
- Lens Type: Prime Lens
- Objective Aperture: 30~50mm
- Aperture: <50mm
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE
- Type: Laser Rangefinder
- Function: Waterproof
- Structure: Monocular
- Lens: Glass
- Focusing Type: Individual Eye Piece
- Range Finder: for Long Distance
- Transport Package: Customer Requirement
- Origin: Guang Dong, China
OP-LRF0302 Laser Range Finder has various measurement ranges: 800m/1000m/1200m/1500m/1800m. It is suitable for long distance viewing for both military & civilian. It has a measurement range of 20m~1800m and speed range of 0~300km/h. It is well equipped to measure the speed of automobiles, animals, ships and other moving objects. The price will largely be determined by the measurement range and the quantity ordered.
1. High resolution image, 8X magnification, and large field of view.
2. Ergonomic design; bigger button for easier navigation and PVC skin for comfortable handling.
3. Precise 1/4'' X 20 tripod interface.
4. 6F22 (9V) battery for longer usage.
|Magnification||8X||Exit pupil diameter||3.1mm|
|Lens type||Prime lens||Diopter||±6|
|Lens material||Optical glass||Work temperature||-20 ~ 50 ºC|
|Structure||Monocular||Measurement display||meter/yard (M/Y)|
|Diameter of objective||30 ~ 50mm||Range measure time||Less than 4 seconds|
|Aperture||<50mm||Speed measure time||Less than 3 seconds|
|Focusing type||Individual eye piece||Accuracy(range)||±1M(Y) ±0.2%|
|Measure range||20 ~ 700m/2000m||Accuracy(speed)||±5 km/h|
|Speed range||0 ~ 300km/h||Laser||905nm,class 1, eye safe laser|
|Diameter of objective||25mm||Measure model||Standard scan model|
|Eyepiece||Twist up||Battery type||CR123A, 3V|
|Field of view||8.13°||Dimensions(mm)||121X127X58|
|Thipod thread||1/4" X 20||Product weight||462g|
|Product accessories||Color box, soft bag, wrist strap, dryer, lens cloth, manual, PE bag|
1. Range finder should be put in the corresponding bag with temperature between -20 ºC and +40 ºC; relative humidity below 80%.
2. Choose high quality lithium or alkaline batteries, low quality battery may influence the operation or damage the range finder.
3. Avoid water and shock, hit.
4. Don't clean the lens too many times. Please use the lens cloth or lens paper if you need to clean the lens. Don't scratch the lens.
5. When not in use for a long period(more than 2 weeks), take the battery out from the product, to avoid corrosion.
6. Please put the product in a dry and ventilated location to protect the lens from moisture and mildew.
This laser range finder is a precise optical product; please operate it according to the manual. We only take the warranty responsibility for customers' correct operation.